HomeGoods stores offer an ever-changing selection of unique home fashions at up to 60% off everyday. In the store you will find rugs, furniture, kitchen essentials, lighting, bed & bath, and much more. HomeGoods buyers travel the globe in search of one of a kind items you are sure to love. They also offer department store items at deep discounts. New merchandise rolls in once a week so there is always something new to discover at HomeGoods! On top of the already low prices, using coupons to maximize your savings is rule number one of a savvy shopper.
About HomeGoods Coupons
HomeGoods was established in 1992 and operates 325 stores across the country. The average store is a whopping 27,000 square feet and can carry as much as 40,000 units. The average HomeGoods coupon shopper is a style conscious and savvy shopper that recognizes a great value and loves to decorate. HomeGoods merchandise represents a vast collection on trend and unique home decor for every room, in today’s hottest styles, including:
- Home Decor: Rugs, Lamps, Accent Furniture and Wall Art.
- Decorative Accents: Picture Frames, Floral Accents, Candles, Art Glass, Fine Crystal and Accent Pillows.
- Tableware: European Ceramics, Fine China, Fashion Dinnerware, Glassware, Flatware and Table Linens.
- Gourmet Kitchen: Cookware and Bakeware, Cutlery, Gadgets, Small Kitchen Appliances, Decorative Kitchen Accents, Entertaining Essentials and Gourmet Foods.
- Bedding: Luxury Linens, Sheets, Comforters, Quilts, Coordinated Bed Ensembles, Blankets, Throws and Pillows.
- Bath: Towels, Bath Rugs, Shower Curtains, Bathroom Furniture and Accessories, Bath Body Products and Home Spa Essentials.
- Kids: Furniture, Decorative Accents, Bedding and Bath Ensembles, Crib Bedding and Layette, Area Rugs, Table Lamps and Wall Prints.
- Home Office: Furniture, Desk Accessories, Storage Organization, Desk Lamps, Stationery, and Books.
- Seasonal: A complete range of seasonal decor and gifts for Christmas, Hanukkah, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day, Halloween, Harvest and Thanksgiving.
HomeGoods Coupons and Discounts
HomeGoods does not have an online store where can purchase items on their website. Marketing executives say that because the HomeGoods merchandise changes so frequently it would be impossible to keep an online inventory up to date. With that being said, there are no Home Goods online coupon codes because of the fact that there is no online store. Customers in search of Home Goods Coupons will not find them on any online retail store.
If you sign up for a TJX Rewards credit card you will get 10% off your first in-store purchase. You will also earn rewards when you use your card on each dollar you spend. You can use the TJX Rewards credit card at HomeGoods, TJMaxx, and Marshalls stores. The fact that you can combine purchases at three stores helps you earn rewards much faster. 1,000 rewards points equals a $10 rewards certificate and there is no annual fee.
Point your browser to HomeGoods website and you can sign up for the “Get the Scoop” emails. When you join their mailing list you will be the first to be informed of upcoming in-store events, deals, and new location opening events.
HomeGoods on Facebook and Twitter
Another great way to stay in the loop is to follow HomeGoods on Facebook and Twitter. They also have this really cool section on their website called “customer finds” where customers can post pictures of items they discovered at HomeGoods stores. This can also help you find new decorating styles with the inspiration of others. It is amazing to see how creative people can be, and also fun to post your own creativity. Please visit frequently for the latest updates and news!